Guidelines for Contributors
- Authors must submit manuscripts online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tibr and follow directions for submission by clicking on the "Create Account" tab at the upper right-hand corner of the web page. Questions may be sent to the editorial office at email@example.com or to Dr. Mary B. Teagarden, Editor, Ph: +1 602 978-7659.
- A cover letter must be entered in the appropriate section on the submission site. The letter must state that the article has not been previously published and that it is not currently under consideration elsewhere.
- Copyright of published papers will be vested in the publisher, Wiley/Blackwell. An original hard copy of the transfer of copyright agreement, executed and signed by all authors and co-authors, is required with each manuscript accepted.
- Papers should be submitted in English, double-spaced, with 1-inch (2.5 cm) margins. An Executive Summary/Abstract of not more than 150 words should be included and six keywords selected. The manuscript should not exceed 25-30 pages including references. Acknowledgements and information on grants received can be given before the References or in a first footnote, which should not be included in the consecutive numbering of footnotes. Explanatory footnotes should be kept to a minimum .The journal style is that of the APA, The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.).
- References should be made in-text form of citation. This option consists of a parenthetical reference in the text - whenever possible just the last name of the author(s) or editor(s), the year(s) of the publication(s), and the page reference(s). For example: (Miller 1982: 103-4).
- The reference list at the end of the article should include information for all sources cited in the article. The references should be listed in alphabetical order and should be complete, including all authors' names and initials, the title, the year, page number, and publisher. TIBR Reference Style.
IMPORTANT: Thunderbird International Business Review
Prospective authors must submit their manuscripts for review electronically at the site listed in point 1 above. All reviews and revisions will be managed through the Scholar One Manuscript Central Site.